Rome is one of the most ancient cities in the world - full of history, art and culture whose great age is challenged only by its great beauty. Any visitors therefore should ensure that they are in a position to see these breathtaking sights as easily as possible.
The Hotel & Residence Magnolia Rome offers the perfect mix of tranquillity and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of the tourists, but with easy access by public transport to all that Rome has to offer.
There are currently 2 main underground lines servicing Rome that intersect at Termini station – the transport hub of Rome. We lie on the red line known as Linea A. From Valle Aurelia guests are within easy reach of the majority of Rome’s fantastic tourist attractions including:
- Basilica of St Peter, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and Castel Sant’Angelo – 2 stops – 5 minutes
- Piazza del Popolo and Villa Borghese – 5 stops – 10 minutes
- The Spanish Steps – 6 stops – 12 minutes
- The Trevi Fountain – 7 stops – 15 minutes
- Piazza Repubblica, the Opera House – 8 stops – 17 minutes
- Termini Station with direct links to the airports and B-Line underground – 9 stops – 20 minutes
- Basilica of St Mary Major – 10 stops – 23 minutes
- Coliseum and Imperial Roman Forum – change at Termini and then 2 stops – 25 minutes
- Basilica of St John Lateran – 12 stops – 27 minutes
- Basilica of St Paul outside the Walls – change at Termini and then 6 stops – 35 minutes
- Nestled between two large park areas, guests to the Hotel & Residence Magnolia Rome can explore the beauty of the Roman parks with their statues, trees, grass and fabulous views, but be still only 400 metres from one of the major Metro underground stops – Valle Aurelia.
However, Hotel & Residence Magnolia Rome is only around 1800 metres from the Vatican so of course guests could enjoy a leisurely stroll and soak up the Roman atmosphere, perhaps stopping on the way to enjoy an ice cold glass of white wine, or perhaps give yourself a kick with an Italian expressso.
No matter how you move around Rome or what you see, you can feel secure in the knowledge that after a hard days sight seeing, you can retreat to our hotel and relax in comfort to recharge for the next adventure….!
Via di Valle Aurelia, 116
00167 Rome, Italy